TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

echoing my commands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
resouh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: echoing my commands Reply with quote

I'm sure there is a way to do it, but haven't found it in the manual so looking for some quick help:) I used to use wintin but have switched to linux so am now using tintin...but on wintin you were able to turn off the "local echo" that echoed your commands back to the screen and haven't found that command yet on tintin and the extra lines of text are annoying. If you can help I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Resouh
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asuming you use #split try: #config {echo command} off
resouh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nods, tried that, no luck......know it isn't a mud-based echo....played mud for about a year before switching......so not sure how to turn it off:(
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure that when typing #config it says:
Code:

[ECHO COMMAND ] [   OFF] Your commands are not echoed in split mode.

Given that isn't the case I guess you'll have to give me your mud's address so I can check it out =]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: