TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

Uninstall TinTin - MAC OS X

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bemental

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Uninstall TinTin - MAC OS X Reply with quote

I am curious how to remove TINTIN from my system. Every time I start up TERMINAL TinTin takes over. If anyone would be so grateful as to help me with this matter it would be greatly appreciated!

Mac OS X
V 10.4.7
1.5 GHz PowerPC G4

Terminal
V 1.5

TinTin
V 1.95.6
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the FAQ:

You used "use settings as default" while running tintin. There's a few ways out of this, but the easiest is locating your terminal preference (home : library : com.apple.Terminal.plist) and deleting it. You'll have to redo anyting custom you set up (screen size, colors, etc.), but it will get the terminal back to the default of loading into your home directory.

There might be an easier way to go about it.
magiko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. I had this problem, saw the answer in the FAQ, and then promptly ignored it. The "problem" isn't so bad for me, really, as 70% of the time my terminals are open for my mud anyway. So if anything it just gets me there more quickly. If I do want something in the terminal I hit control-z (to send tintin to the background) and I get a prompt like normal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: