TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

#mark... new version question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zorlac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: #mark... new version question Reply with quote

Hi!
ok got a couple of questions.
1. I used to #mark...move around an area...then at the end get a list of the moves with the #map command...it used to give me an output like this: Path { w w s n....etc}
I downloaded the new version..and now when I type #map after Ive walked for a while..it gives me lots of options..and I dont see anywhere the option to see the list of directions since I started marking... Coffee how do I do that?

2. I did set macros to move around the realm with arrows ...left arrow -> w etc..
is there anyway that I can map while I move with the arrows and not by typing each direction??? ...before updating tintin..the #map command gave me an empty list of dirs if I did move with arrows...

Thanks..and Feliz Navidad Scandum!
TINTIN++ ROCKS!

Zorlac
titeuf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: #mark... new version question Reply with quote

zorlac wrote:
Hi!
ok got a couple of questions.
1. I used to #mark...move around an area...then at the end get a list of the moves with the #map command...it used to give me an output like this: Path { w w s n....etc}
I downloaded the new version..and now when I type #map after Ive walked for a while..it gives me lots of options..and I dont see anywhere the option to see the list of directions since I started marking... Coffee how do I do that?

2. I did set macros to move around the realm with arrows ...left arrow -> w etc..
is there anyway that I can map while I move with the arrows and not by typing each direction??? ...before updating tintin..the #map command gave me an empty list of dirs if I did move with arrows...

Thanks..and Feliz Navidad Scandum!
TINTIN++ ROCKS!

Zorlac

I can help you with your first problem: use #path to see the path you've walked.
And for the second question, I can't help you as I don't use macros, I'm sorry.

Last edited by titeuf on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
davevnj

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: macros Reply with quote

You should be able to write more than one line per macro like:
so instead of
Code:
#macro {keycode}
{
   n
}

Try
Code:
#macro {keycode}
{
   n;
   #showme {north}
}

and you can put in whatever map commands that you need in the macro. unfortunately I have no clue what commands would be appropriate, so you get to do that. Big Smile
Code:
zorlac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: almost there Reply with quote

heya! yeah..#path works Smile thanks.

Hmm ... still need to know what command can I use to add directions to the current path when macros(arrows) are used to move around....

this is my current macro:

#macro {\eOA} {north};

if I also use #showme north...still doesnt add the direction to the path Im marking...

hmm Thiking about it .... :idea: maybe I should add a pathdir for the real input.....something like:
#pathdir {\eOA} {\eOB}

gonna try it out!

ok tested it out...and doesnt work...hmmm any ideas?

Thanks,
Z

Last edited by zorlac on Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
mleo2003

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me, that

Code:
#macro {\eOA} {north; #path {north} {south}};

should do the trick for you.
zorlac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oOoO that was a quick reply!..
just tested it out...works perfectly Smile

Hmm off to map areas.. Smile

thanks!Ecstatic
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: almost there Reply with quote

zorlac wrote:
this is my current macro:

#macro {\eOA} {north};

Using: #macro {\eOA} {n} would do the trick as well since n e s w u d are set as pathdirs by default. For the automapper this is the only way it'll work properly as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: