TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

Multiple Input Lines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
serenity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Multiple Input Lines Reply with quote

In roleplaying games, it's common for your input to exceed one line. This isn't the easiest when your input only displays one line.

It would be very helpful if you could expand the #split so that your input section could be multiple lines, rather than just the one it is now. I haven't seen a way to do this. Is it possible at all?

I found Tinyfugue supports two lines (standard one, expands to two if you exceed the one line). Some clients like kmuddy or kildclient or mushclient will allow it, as well. It's an essential feature for me, but I'd love to use tt++
serenity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I just found this thread here:
http://tintin.sourceforge.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=1717&sid=9095d9c8e3e2ad79cf2092898960129d

So it sounds possible but like it's not going to be implemented, then, unless that's changed? The macro should help, at least! I didn't see a way to delete this thread, so I suppose I'll just leave it here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: