TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

GTK+ UI for TinTin++

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: GTK+ UI for TinTin++ Reply with quote

This is something I had done in the past. And lost, like so much of my other stuff. Anyway, I'm doing it again. I'm pretty much wrapping tintin++ in a gtk/vte terminal. I remember awhile back someone was asking for some kind of gui for tintin++, this is about the best I know of so far. Not completely functional yet the way I would like it to be, but you can at least follow along. Maybe in the future I'll even add some nifty features to it.

It's called vtin because it's vte + tintin++. I'm creative like that.

https://github.com/rascul/vtin (the link changed but the old one still works)

Last edited by valan on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
valan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, if anyone would like to help me out with it, then I'm willing to accept contributions. Do the github thing and send me a pull request, or send me patches or code snippets or something. Don't really care how I get the code, but if you have code you would like to add then I might not turn it down.

I'm not going to license it, it's public domain stuff. I don't care what you do or don't do with it, and I don't believe that simply calling the tt++ binary requires me to make it GPL. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool stuff. I've linked it from the webpage, feel free to backlink.
valan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I had already linked to http://tintin.sourceforge.net but apparently I was wrong. It's there now though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: