TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

Changing terminal settings for Wintin from input file

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huhenyo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Changing terminal settings for Wintin from input file Reply with quote

I know I have seen this somewhere, but I can't seem to find it now, but how does one change ther terminal window size, columns, font, etc. using the input file script? I know it can be done, but I can't remember how. Any help would be great.

Thank you!
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply right click the title bar, pick properties in the menu, and change the settings. That should do the trick.

You can't change these settings from within TinTin++ as the terminal is a separate program.
Huhenyo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the reply. I'm aware of being able to change settings from clicking on the title bar. What I'm asking is if there is code that can be put into the input file that will modify the settings for that session. I'm nearly certain I've seen something about this, and I know about the -t and -p and such for the shortcut, but I'm talking about actual code that sends the settings to the terminal.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
-Nick
Huhenyo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for clarification, I'm using Mintty version 0.9.5. Sorry I didnt' include that ealier. Also, is there an easy place to find all the different -t, -p, etc. items that can be used in the shortcut to set certain settings?

Scandum, thank you for all your help and for keeping this forum going. It is greatly appreciated!
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no special option you can use.

tt++ -h on *nix systems gives:

Code:

Usage: tt++ [OPTION]... [FILE]...

-e  Execute given command.
  -G  Don't show the greeting screen.
  -h  This help section.
  -r  Read given file.
  -t  Set given title.
  -v  Enable verbose mode.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: