TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

I'm new, but I have the urge to say something

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PowerGod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:40 am    Post subject: I'm new, but I have the urge to say something Reply with quote

THIS CLIENT IS AWESOME ! ! ! !
Many thanks to anyone who worked and is still working on this project !!

I just used it for a week, after like 15 years without playing MUDs, but in the past I was playing only with graphical clients for Windows, like ELF (the most programmable I found... but slow) or ZMUD mostly.

This time I was searching for something more portable and I tried this "TinTin++" thing...

At the beginning it seemed a little "empty", but I found a lot of documentation in the manual and in this forum, so I started to code something to have basic macros and automations, and thanks to CLASSes, FUNCTIONs, the high level kind of way the VARs are managed, and all the macro substitutions that can be used, (I'm crying), seems like I'm able to do EVERYTHING !! Oh, and damn the DEBUGGER is pure awesomeness ! ! !

Every time I optimize the code I find new ways to optimize it better while making it more flexible !!

Anyway there are still things I still have to understand, for example how exactly can be used the upper SPLIT portions to put personalized things, or using multiple prompt bars... but I'm not in a hurry and I like to master things one at a time.

It's more rewarding to me making great scripts than playing the MUD itself Big Smile

So thanks again for all the support I found while lurking in these pages !! Smile
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally Sweet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: