TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

tintin-beta latest crashes, unknown cause

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilmike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:04 pm    Post subject: tintin-beta latest crashes, unknown cause Reply with quote

Hi,
I haven't been able to reproduce it, but tintin beta latest seems to crash sometimes. I have a core file, in case that helps to figure out the issue.
Thanks,
-Michael.
Core file: http://michaeltaboada.me/core.tt++.lz4
Slysven

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sure the core file will help other's much, but I believe you can load it in to gdb and it can display what was happening at the point where the crash occurred. However because I am not certain that everyone will be using the precise same files for everything I do not know if others can easily get that information if the executable they have is not identical to yours - but then since I've never used a core file in that way (or any other) I'm not sure. If you do have the debugger to hand run TinTiin++ from within it and at the point that a crash occurs the debugger will catch the crashing program and tell you more about what was happening at that time - you can inspect all the internals and perhaps deduce more about what went wrong... Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: