TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

Problem with #showme and variables

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milenius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Problem with #showme and variables Reply with quote

I got something like this:
#ACTION {(%0) %1/%2 hit, %3/%4 move %5} {#high {%5} {green};#var hpnow %1;#var hpmax %2;#var mvnow %3;#var mvmax %4;#var name %5;#if {$hpmax-100>$hpnow} {#showme ------------------------------------------------> $hpnow / $hpmax $name};} {0}

This line works fine under linux version of tt++ but crashes windows version of tt++.

Any ideas why, or wheres the error?
I did some testing and it works fine until I add variables to #showme: $hpnow / $hpmax $name

Also tried to replace showme with #echo - crashes as soon as I add variables to display no matter if I use $name or %5.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: