TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

#action not recognizing last line of text

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huhenyo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:20 pm    Post subject: #action not recognizing last line of text Reply with quote

Hello. I'm trying to get an action to trigger and then do an if then statement based on the action, but the program doesn't seem to be recognizing the text (the text is at the very bottom of the screen or in other words, the very last line, so the window has not scrolled past the line in question - these are the last two lines in this scenario. The cursor sits at the end of the line right after the //.

EV Edit view screen LOG Print claim log REC Print receipt/DUR info
Select Action:Next Screen//

I've created this command, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything:

Code:
#action {Select Action:%1} {#if {"%1" == "Next Screen//"} {#DELAY {POS} {+} {5}} {#DELAY {POS} {FS} {5}}}

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thank you,
-Nick
Huhenyo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so I coded some troubleshooting test and found that the problem was that %1 as grabbing an extra space after the "Next Screen//" and not that it wasn't seeing the last line. Once I edited that, it seems to work fine. Thanks for your consideration, and hopefully this can help someone.

-Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: