TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

clickable urls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Script Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dorian

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:28 am    Post subject: clickable urls Reply with quote

Hi again !
i read about notice, playing sounds, mysql, running php and lua scripts, and its amazed me so far, now i try to go forward and try to do clickable link ie for attacking mobs or looting corps, picking stuff etc. As far as i know u can click urls w/ control key but its runing Win32 shell commands.

Maybe u have ideas how to sent thing to console on click in cygwin?
wstopek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm digging out this topic after years and wondering is there any simple way to do this? Of course, we can run tcp server in different window, add some gui widgets like text, buttons, popup menu and connect it to tt but so complicated, especially for someone not familiar with coding.
PowerGod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you mean something like the GUI of GVim by now should not be possible, because Vim has a predisposition for that and there is some kind of protocol to make the main program and the interface to comunicate with each others.

If you just want some text to be clicked and do something, it's still tricky and depends heavily on the terminal emulator you are using, because many of them can do that in some arbitrary way or just don't have that functionality at all...

Also a tt++ with GUI/DB engine/graphic mapper and all already exists, you should have a look at ZMUD (or CMUD), but naturally you will lose all the freedome that a multiplatform console program can give.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Script Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: