TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

cursor keys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blkno1

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: cursor keys Reply with quote

Not sure what happened. I'm running 10.04 Ubuntu. TT++ 2.00.6 and .7 BETA the cursor macros broke. Up is now last command rather than North. BUT sometimes it works, weird. I rolled back to 2.00.5 and its back to stable. I never delete my old bins just change the startup script to use the new ver of the tt++ binary.

What logs can I get for ya Scandum?

-blkno1
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to change a terminal configuration to get mintty to work, which may cause your terminal to send different escape sequences for key presses.

Simply recreating your macros ought to fix this. Easiest way to get the sequences is by pressing ctrl-v followed by the actual key.
F-3000

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: cursor keys Reply with quote

blkno1 wrote:
Up is now last command rather than North.

I would suggest using numpad for navigating, if that's possible for you. Smile

I have this setup:
8 - north
4 - east
6 - west
2 - south
7 - up
1 - down

I also have it so that 5 + 8 opens north (open north), while 5 + 5 + 8 scans north.
Code:
#MACRO {\eOx} {#showme <caf>north;north}
#macro {\eOu\eOx} {#showme <caf>open north;open north}
#macro {\eOu\eOu\eOx} {#showme <caf>scan north;scan north}
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: