TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

PATH will occasionally double-back on itself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pedwiddle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: PATH will occasionally double-back on itself Reply with quote

I've got an issue where I'm seeing strange behavior from #PATH (or maybe #MAP FIND) - I consistently (repeatably, at the same locations) see my paths double-back on themselves.

For example, if I'm in a particular room and run to a vnum that's 4e of me, I'll get the following path with #PATH SHOW: e e e w e e. If I'm one step east of there (so the same destination room is 3e of me), I get the following #PATH: e e e.

I've confirmed that the exits all look correct, and everything is weighted 1.00. I'm on v2.00.8, if that helps.
Elvang

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had similar issues here and here; I haven't noticed either issue at all in the 2.00.9 beta. There was a link to an updated wintin++ executable in the thread that fixed the first issue for me, if you can't build the 2.00.9 beta.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: