TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

Separate map and command subfolder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Separate map and command subfolder Reply with quote

First time posting but I did search through past posts and didn't see this mentioned before.

Would it be possible to have tt++ store maps and command files in a separate subfolder, either by default or by a configuration option? (This is actually wintin I'm using, but I do use tintin at home and I believe it just defaults to putting the files in ~/)

I'm asking because I just accidentally overwrote my command file (macros, aliases, etc) with my map file. It's a stupid mistake and my fault of course, but it seems like it's one that could happen to anyone and would be easily prevented by making #map write and #write target separate folders.
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather not add any unneeded bloat.

Maybe best to use an alias to save to a predefined file, otherwise it's indeed a matter of time until you mess up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: