TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

Weird color bug with WinTin++

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oahogset

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: Weird color bug with WinTin++ Reply with quote

Thanks a lot to all of you who contribute to improving this awesome client!

I am using WinTin++ version 2.01.0b with Windows 7. Previous versions have displayed the same problems as described below.

I am experiencing a weird, and at times very annoying, bug when the client displays lots of colors on one line or several lines in a row.

Please see some screenshots of the bugs below.

Example 1:

Example 2:

All the colors in the examples are coming from the mud itself - no #highlight-ing through the client is used. For both these examples, in order to dodge this bug, I have to send the command to the mud twice in a row (fast) and often times the last one displays correctly. However, if I repeat the command over and over again a second or two apart, it will almost always bug.

Has anyone seen anything like it?

Please let me know if you need any additional information in order to track down this bug. Unless, of course, this is something believed to be a problem on the mud-side of everything and not a bug in the client.

Thanks a lot!
- oahogset
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can try using:

#config {packet patch} {0.5}

And see if that helps.
oahogset

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome, it works! Ecstatic

Thank you so much, this will make it a lot easier to run through the dungeons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: