TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

(Server Side Question) Understanding MSDP_ROOM_EXITS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:40 am    Post subject: (Server Side Question) Understanding MSDP_ROOM_EXITS Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm trying to implement some MSDP stuff through the KaViR protocols plugin on a locally running copy tbaMUD. I've been able to get most of what I want working and I even know how to get the values I want for ROOM_EXITS, I just don't know how to populate ROOM_EXITS with all the necessary values. There are no predefined values for the ROOM variables in tba's comm.c so I've had to figure this stuff out on my lonesome, reading protocols.c, protocols.h and the MSDP specification . I get that ROOM_EXITS is probably in table format so I have set it to MSDPSetTable. I've even resorted to writing a function that ROOM_EXITS will call on to make an array of exit directions and linked rooom VNUMs, but am I making this over complicated?

If I could get pointed in the right direction it'd be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
Krell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured out a working solution, viewable here. http://tbamud.com/forum/4-development/3955-msdp-exit-display#5510
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: