TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

#session / scrolling up issues?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashetaka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:01 am    Post subject: #session / scrolling up issues? Reply with quote

Hey all, I'm having a really hard time diagnosing this problem. Basically if i have multiple sessions active and I switch between them, I can only scroll up and see what's currently on my screen. It's like there's no scrollback ability and can -only- see what my current active session sees. So if i go from session one to session two and scroll up, I see session one's info til I switched to session two and session two can't scroll up past that point.

(sorry if that didnt make sense, im confused Sad )

The weird thing is, this problem seems to be localized on my laptop (which is running windows 7). Every other computer that uses the exact same config files I use is able to switch and have correct scrollback abilities just fine. So i dont know if it's a hardware limitation or what, but if anyone has any idea how I can fix this please let me know..

thanks, ashetaka <3
PowerGod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so savvy about sessions, but maybe more informations can be useful to debug the issue

Are you using tt on Cygwin ?

What OS/Terminal are using the others PC where it is running right ?
ashetaka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah im using wintin++ directly on windows 7. The other computers all use windows 7 as well, same 64-bit architecture same config files. The only difference is this is a laptop, the others were desktops.

And I couldn't figure out how to install it on cygwin Sad
Slysven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For cygwin you will need to build it yourself from a source tarball. You will need some development packages and a C compilier, try the posts here and see if that helps (obviously the version numbers may be a bit higher then in the later posts there).
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be you've changed the mintty config to where it uses mintty's scrollback when using page-up and down.

Right click the title bar, choose options, and check the window settings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: