TinTin++ Mud Client The TinTin++ message board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TinTin++ Mud Client

Truecolor support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
perlsaiyan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Truecolor support Reply with quote

Now that lots of terminals support truecolor, any chance we'll see the feature in tt++?

Some samples:
https://gist.github.com/XVilka/8346728
Scandum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If people want to use true color they can already using:

Code:

#showme {\e[38;2;255;100;0mtrue color test\e[0m}

I'll see about including the true color specs in my color documentation for starters.

I'll add adding proper true color support for TinTin++ to my todo list, there are a couple of functions that will need to be tweaked for it to work properly, like the HTML logger.

Not sure if having something like <FAA55FF> and <BAA55FF> is something that would appeal to people? First letter would be B (background) or F (foreground), and the next 6 characters would be a hexadecimal 24 bit RGB value.
perlsaiyan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scandum wrote:

Not sure if having something like <FAA55FF> and <BAA55FF> is something that would appeal to people? First letter would be B (background) or F (foreground), and the next 6 characters would be a hexadecimal 24 bit RGB value.

That seems perfect to me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The TinTin++ message board Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: